It’s that time of the year when every person who’s ever made shitty decisions in the last year decides to start with a “clean slate” and “do better”. I figured I might take this chance to claw my way back into the world of blogging with a list of simple yet procrastination-friendly tasks that I hope to get by in these coming 365 days of ridiculously cranked up awesomeness. So here are 11 goals from the top of my head (That’s a lie. I spent hours coming up with these.) that I’ll try to nail, and hopefully make a part of my daily life.
2) No Bieber and Twilight bashing
3) Hug one new person every month
4) Speak to co-passengers in flights
5) Cook (a real full-fledged meal) at least once a month
6) Save “awesome” for things that truly deserve it
7) Drink when you want to, not when you have to
8) Save less, travel more
9) Read at least 1 book per 2 months
10) Complete a triathlon and live to talk about it
11) Publish a new blog post per 4 months
So that’s my list of not-so-ambitious-yet-prone-to-failure goals for this year.
Cheers to resolving the shit out of 2013!